Giulio is the Practice Leader, Knowledge and Innovation at UNDP Europe and the CIS, Bratislava Regional Centre. you can follow him on Twitter @gquaggiotto
- What's the opposite of a boycott?
- Energy efficiency, the web 2.0 way
- A Development 2.0 manifesto
- A week in open data and visualisation
- Development 2.0: Putting complexity and risk at the heart of the development agenda
- World Bank gets ahead of the pack in the race to open data
- Time for real simple government?
- Shovel-ready development 2.0 projects
- Development 2.0 - idle hands are still the work of the devil
- Development 2.0 - the challenge of planning for serendipity
- Are virtual worlds a tool for better government?
- Web 2.0 and disaster management
- Web 2.0: Ignore it at your peril
- Real Simple Reporting, continued: Can web 2.0 help companies report on their performance?
- What's a second in development?
- A lesson in openness
- Forget RSS: is Real Simple Reporting the killer Development 2.0 application?
- Odd bedfellows: good for development
- Are prediction markets the way to attract social investments?
- Development 2.0: submit your ideas
- Development 2.0, in graphics
- Cognitive surplus - the untapped potential of Development 2.0
- Clay Shirky @ the World Bank
- Futarchy: buzzword or viable option?
- Not so simple, Mr. Watson