Giulio is the Practice Leader, Knowledge and Innovation at UNDP Europe and the CIS, Bratislava Regional Centre. you can follow him on Twitter @gquaggiotto
- Development 2.0: on which camp are you?
- Teaching a new dog an old trick?
- Too much or too little - the paradox of information for development
- Web 2.0 ideas for the World Bank, anyone?
- Development 2.0, the book
- Surfing, connecting, acting
- Critical thinking at the bottom of the pyramid
- A sign of things to come?
- Withdrawing the claws from data: a new year's proposal for the private and development sectors
- Meditation for development?
- I say development, you say développement
- Development in 3D
- Development 2.0: a recipe for the UN
- Given enough eyeballs, development is a shallow problem
- iSimulate from World Bank
- Social networks: friends or foes?
- Conservation gets a second life
- Information technologies for development: a quick round-up
- More Development 2.0 daydreaming
- "Crowdsourcing" development data?
- New blog on Web 2.0 for development
- Development 2.0 continued
- Development 2.0
- Mind the (visual) gap
- On the web, necessity breeds invention