Idah Z. Pswarayi-Riddihough
Ms. Idah Pswarayi-Riddihough is the Country Director for Sri Lanka and the Maldives in the South Asia Region (SAR).
Ms. Pswarayi-Riddihough, a Zimbabwean national, joined the Bank in 1995 as a Young Professional (YP). She earned her PHD from Oxford University in 1993. She has since held various operational and corporate management positions, her most recent being Director of Strategy and Operations, in the Human Resources Vice Presidency. She has worked in 4 different regions, South Asia, East Asia, Middle East and North and Africa and the Africa Region. Her most recent posting in South Asia was as the Director of Operational Services from 2012 to 2014, where she also supervised teams covering operations in Financial Management and Procurement.
- Sri Lanka, you have a right to know!
- Reforms Sri Lanka needs to boost its economy
- When in the eye of a storm….
- How does Sri Lanka score in growth?
- Why every day should be environment day?
- Sri Lanka needs critical minds for critical times!
- Happy New Year! In Sri Lanka, a time to celebrate many things – and to think
- Join Sri Lanka’s journey to end poverty and promote prosperity
- How do we manage the environment without compromising efforts to reduce poverty?
- An action agenda for Africa...discussions at the Annual Meetings and beyond
- What has carbon got to do with kids going to school?
- What forests can now do for Africa