Mr. Ivailo Izvorski is a Practice Manager in the Macroeconomics and Fiscal Management Global Practice of the World Bank. He is one of the coauthors of Diversified Development: Making the Most of Natural Resources in Eurasia. Ivailo has worked on countries in Europe, Central Asia, East Asia and Africa for the World Bank, the Institute of International Finance, and the IMF. Ivailo holds a Ph.D. in Economics from Yale University.
- Reforming fiscal rules and boosting investment to avoid the ‘new normal’ in Europe
- Можно ли достигнуть высокого уровня доходов в Беларуси без завершения перехода к рыночной экономике?
- Belarus: Achieving high-income is not possible without completing the transition to a market economy
- The three transitions of the Western Balkans
- The Decline in Oil Prices: An Opportunity
- The middle-income trap, again?
- The next food crisis - is it coming?
- Most central banks in East Asia need to raise rates to nip inflation in the bud
- Private consumption in East Asia is not too low
- Why has developing East Asia led the global economic recovery?
- East Asia & Pacific: Risks to economic recovery from the return to business-as-usual in developed countries