Lead Economist in Madagascar
Jacques Morisset is the World Bank Lead Economist in Madagascar. After getting his PhD in Economics from the University of Geneva, he has hold various positions in the World Bank and IFC, while collaborating with the World Economic Forum. He has published in academic journals, including World Bank Economic Review, Journal of Development Economics, and World Development. He is currently a member of the Board of the World Bank Economic Review.
- Fiscal adjustment, big time, in Madagascar
- Why has the Malagasy economy not yet collapsed?
- Madagascar - Résumé de la note économique: Juillet 2010
- Madagascar - What's Going On?
- Madagascar - Résumé de la note économique: Mars/Avril 2010
- Pour que la terre tourne….aussi à Madagascar : Vers un agenda de relance économique