Jan Loeprick works for the World Bank as a senior economist and covers a range of tax policy and administration issues, including the implementation of transfer pricing regimes. He previously coordinated the International Finance Corporation’s business taxation advisory portfolio in Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Jan has also worked in the international tax department at the Austrian Ministry of Finance and has taught as a lecturer at Dresden University in Germany. He holds a PhD in economics from the Vienna University of Business and Economics and a master of arts in international relations from The Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies.
- Mieux comprendre les coûts liés aux conventions fiscales : le cas de l’Ukraine
- Более четкое понимание затрат, связанных с налоговыми соглашениями: некоторые исходные данные из Украины
- Comprender mejor los costos de los tratados fiscales: algunas evidencias iniciales de Ucrania
- Better understanding the costs of tax treaties: Some initial evidence from Ukraine
- A little handbook that could help bring big results – in revenues and investor certainty
- Using administrative data to measure impact: an example from a business tax reform in Georgia