Jenny Chao is a Public Private Partnerships Specialist within the World Bank's PPP Group, based at the Singapore Infrastructure Hub. She is primarily responsible for the management and development of the Private Participation in Infrastructure Database and the PPP Infrastructure Resource Centre (PPPIRC).
Prior to joining the World Bank, Jenny advised on the development and financing of large infrastructure projects in emerging markets with the law firms Hogan Lovells and Shearman & Sterling, with a focus on Asia and the Middle East. She was also the resident coordinator of the Timor-Leste Advisory Project with the Columbia Center for Sustainable Investment, a joint center between the Earth Institute and Columbia Law School. She holds a B.Sc. in Foreign Service from Georgetown University and a J.D. from Columbia Law School.
- Managing PPP risks with a new guide on guarantees
- How are PPPs really financed?
- A tale of… cities
- Energía renovable, energía solar y proyectos de gran magnitud: Tendencias destacadas en nuevos datos sobre la participación privada en infraestructura
- Renewables, solar, and large size projects trending in new data on private participation in infrastructure
- Nuevos datos sobre participación privada en infraestructura en economías emergentes
- New data on private participation in infrastructure in emerging markets