Head of Online & Social Media
Jim leads the World Bank's global corporate online & social media efforts including content strategy, innovation, rapid response, and campaigns in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, and Spanish. Before working for the World Bank, Rosenberg managed outreach for CGAP's mobile phone banking/microfinance program, where he facilitated a culture of external engagement through media relations, blogging, social networking and live events. He was also a radio journalist for WAMU-FM, "Marketplace," and the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. He holds a master's in Journalism from Columbia University in New York City, where today he serves as a member of the Alumni Board.
- 01/23/13 New Year, New Skills: Five Easy Ways to Improve Your Digital IQ
- 01/10/13 #1 from 2012: Tuning in to Facebook’s Global Frequency
- 09/17/12 Utilisons les réseaux sociaux pour trouver ensemble des solutions afin de mettre fin à la pauvreté
- 09/17/12 Social Media at the World Bank: Tell Us What Will It Take to End Poverty
- 09/17/12 世界银行社交媒体：请告诉我们，我们需要做些什么才能消除贫困？
- 09/17/12 Medios sociales en el Banco Mundial: Dinos qué se necesita para eliminar la pobreza
- 04/16/12 Social Media at the World Bank: Opening up the Spring Meetings With Live Interviews, Your Questions
- 04/16/12 Les Réunions de printemps commencent sur les médias sociaux : la Banque attend vos questions pour une série d’entretiens vidéo
- 04/16/12 Participe a través de los medios sociales en las Reuniones de Primavera
- 04/12/12 Social Media at the World Bank: Opening up the Spring Meetings With Live Interviews, Your Questions
- 09/05/11 ¿Qué significa para ti la IGUALDAD?
- 08/22/11 What does EQUAL mean to you?
- 03/28/11 Take action to put food first
- 02/16/11 Social media on mobile phones: the future is cloudly, fast and applicable
- 01/25/11 Tuning in to Facebook’s global frequency
- 09/22/10 MDGs: what’s tech got to do with it?
- 09/20/10 Climate change has everything to do with fighting poverty
- 04/21/10 India’s Vision for Technology and Financial Inclusion: Interview with Bindu Ananth of IFMR Trust
- 04/01/08 More mobile banking, this time in the US. So what?
- 01/31/08 CGAP: Policy needs a balanced approach to mobile banking and other technologies
- 07/02/07 Yes, the iPhone is cool. But not as cool as mobile phone banking for the poor
- 06/12/07 Mobile phone banking, the World Economic Forum and Vanity Fair's Africa splash