Joe Qian is a Communications Associate for the South Asia Region and specializes in web and social media production. He previously worked on the Second China project for the State Department and graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in Political Science focusing on International Relations and a minor in Chinese as well as recognition as a University Scholar. He's concurrently completing his Masters at John's Hopkins University in Economic Interdependence and Global Security.
Joe's an avid tennis player, pianist, and travels as much as he can with a passion for anything new and exotic.
If you have any ideas or suggestions for the blog, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10/31/12 Rising Tides Raise Some Boats More Than Others
- 10/12/11 It’s Simply About Being Human
- 09/20/11 Join Us for Two Exciting Events This Week!
- 08/25/11 And the Youth Delegates are...
- 08/09/11 Wanted: South Asian Youth Leaders who want to make a Difference!
- 01/26/11 Racing to the Top at Economic Students Meet
- 10/21/10 Celebrating Bangladesh and Nepal’s Progress in Achieving the Millennium Development Goals
- 10/05/10 Open Forum: Have Your Say on Development!
- 06/04/10 Connecting Youth Around the World
- 05/05/10 South Asian Youth Showcase Economic Ideas with the World
- 04/22/10 Earth Day 2010: Events Around South Asia
- 04/20/10 World Bank's Open Data Initiative
- 03/31/10 Moving Towards Fulfilling the Millennium Development Goals in Bangladesh
- 03/24/10 Should South Asia Emulate the East Asian Tigers?
- 02/23/10 Perspectives on Climate Change from Nepal and Sri Lanka
- 01/28/10 Unlocking Nepal’s Future Through Entrepreneurship
- 12/18/09 Want to Share Your Views About Climate Change and Win $2,500?
- 11/24/09 World Bank Teams up with Google to Share Development Information
- 11/05/09 Gross Domestic Product Not Sole Indicator of Progress
- 10/30/09 Far from home in China: conversations with migrant workers searching for opportunities in urban centers
- 10/28/09 South Asia Advances on Visual Tool Comparing Development over Time
- 10/19/09 Got a Question? I've Got an Answer!
- 10/09/09 Universalizing Opportunities through Investing in Education in India
- 09/23/09 World Bank Provides Four Loans Worth Over $4.3 Billion to India
- 09/17/09 Full Speed Ahead: Internet Traffic Growth Unaffected by Financial Crisis