Johanna Martinsson manages this blog. She has several years of experience in the areas of advocacy, communication, knowledge management and capacity building. Johanna is specifically interested in how new communication technologies can contribute to good governance and accountability. She has authored two reports: The Role of Media Literacy in the Governance Reform Agenda, and Global Norms: Creation, Diffusion, and Limits. She holds a master’s degree in Educational Technology from University of British Columbia.
- Public Opinion and Political Leaders
- Beyond Training: The Role of The International Programme for the Development of Communication (IPDC )
- Corruption Antidote: Political Will and Renewed Social Justice
- Media Literacy: a Pre-Condition for Active Citizenship - CommGAP Releases Paper on Media Literacy
- Negative Framing
- Comment: Keeping the Money Where It Belongs
- Comment: A Public Good Approach to Media Development
- Posting on "Political Will"
- Corruption: How to beat it
- Good News
- Balancing Act
- Ask the World Bank President
- Building Will
- The "S" and "Communication - Quite right
- Blog Birthday!