Jordan Schwartz is the World Bank's Manager for Infrastructure Policy, based at the Bank's global infrastructure hub in Singapore. He has worked in the field of economic development for 23 years, focusing on infrastructure planning and strategy, PPPs, logistics, regulation, and regional integration. He is also Head of the World Bank's Global Expert Team on Trade Facilitation & Logistics. At the Bank, Jordan has led operations and advisory work in the energy, transport and water sectors in Latin America and the Caribbean, East Asia, the Pacific Islands, Central Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa. Jordan is an author and frequent speaker on a wide range of topics in economics, finance and regulation. He has published on PPPs, the stimulus effects of infrastructure investment, the role of logistics in competitiveness, utility regulation and post-conflict investment. Prior to his current position, Jordan served as Lead Infrastructure Economist for the World Bank's Latin America and Caribbean Region and head of the Economics Unit of that region's Sustainable Development Department. Before joining the World Bank in 1998, Jordan worked at Booz Allen's Transport Strategy Consulting Group and later, as the Senior Manager for Utility & Infrastructure Consulting at Deloitte Emerging Markets.
- A ciência da prestação de serviços de infraestrutura
- Agua, luz, teléfono... ¿Quién da mejor servicio? ¿El Estado o las empresas privadas?
- Celulares: nueva arma contra la pobreza
- All the things we don’t know about development
- Infrastructure: Do all Roads Lead to Green Investments?
- Infraestructura: No todos los caminos conducen a inversiones "verdes"
- Más allá del crecimiento: ¿es bueno para el bienestar de la población invertir en infraestructura?
- Beyond Growth: Is investing in infrastructure good for people’s well-being?
- Infraestructura: fuerte impulso a empleo, crecimiento y medio ambiente
- Investing in infrastructure is still the best bet to spur growth, jobs
- Les prix alimentaires, ou l’ingestion du coût de la logistique
- Cómo una vieja grúa pone por las nubes precio de alimentos
- Food Prices: Eating the Cost of Logistics
- América Latina: más iniciativas público-privadas para mejorar infraestructuras
- Latin America: more public-private partnerships needed to improve infrastructure
- Services d’infrastructure : la science de la prestation
- The Science of Infrastructure Service Delivery
- PPPs: Infrastructure Is in Demand, So Where Is the Investment?