World Bank Institute - Open Government Practice
Joseph Mansilla works with the Open Government practice in the World Bank Institute (WBI). He is part of the team working on ICT4Gov (Information and Communication Technologies for Governance), ODTA (Open Development Technology Alliance), and the Voices Against Corruption program. Prior to joining WBI, Joseph was a journalist who wrote about conflict resolution efforts in his home region in southern Philippines. He worked in the operations of the social accountability initiative Checkmyschool and as part of the British Council Global Changemakers network, started a workshop-training series called Transparency Talks in the Philippines and Paraguay. He has a degree in English Literature from the University of the Philippines Diliman.
- Quel est le lien entre la jeunesse, l'ouverture des gouvernements et le développement ?
- ¿Cuál es la relación entre la Juventud, el Gobierno Abierto y el Desarrollo?
- 5 Things You Need to Know about Open Government
- What’s the Relationship between Youth, Open Government, and Development?
- Youth at the Forefront of Anti-Corruption Movement
- ما هي العلاقة بين الشباب والحكومة المفتوحة والتنمية؟