Justine White is a Senior Private Sector Specialist in the East Asia and Pacific Region of the Finance, Competitiveness and Innovation Global Practice. Among other activities, she currently leads innovation and entrepreneurship support programs in the region and beyond. Before joining the Bank, Justine worked for an environmental consulting firm on large water and wastewater projects, and for the French Development Agency on local economic development initiatives in Francophone Africa. Justine is a graduate of Sciences Po Paris in economics and development studies and holds her undergraduate degrees from the University of Sydney, Australia.
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya
- Entrepreneuriat vert : une cartographie du paysage marocain
- Identificación del ecosistema de los emprendedores ecológicos en Marruecos
- Mapping Morocco’s green entrepreneurship ecosystem
- رسم خريطة منظومة ريادة الأعمال البيئية بالمغرب
- The future of business matchmaking
- Is the landscape of innovation changing?