Senior Private Sector Specialist
Justine White is a Senior Private Sector Specialist in the Innovation and entrepreneurship unit of the Trade & Competitiveness Global Practice. She currently leads climate technology entrepreneurship support programs in South Africa and Morocco, among other activities. Before joining the Bank, Justine worked for an environmental consulting firm on large water and wastewater projects, and for the French Development Agency on local economic development initiatives in Francophone Africa. Justine is a graduate of SciencesPo Paris in economics and development studies and holds her undergraduate degrees from the University of Sydney, Australia.
- Entrepreneuriat vert : une cartographie du paysage marocain
- Identificación del ecosistema de los emprendedores ecológicos en Marruecos
- Mapping Morocco’s green entrepreneurship ecosystem
- رسم خريطة منظومة ريادة الأعمال البيئية بالمغرب
- The future of business matchmaking
- Is the landscape of innovation changing?