Kusi Hornberger is an Investment Policy Officer with the Investment Climate Advisory Services of the World Bank Group. Prior to joining the Bank, he worked in investment banking on projects in mainland China, social and economic development consulting on projects in Kenya, Rwanda and Tanzania and as an economist with the Millennium Challenge Corporation. Kusi holds a masters degree in Public Administration in International Development from the Harvard Kennedy School, and speaks Portuguese, Spanish and Swahili. In his free time he enjoys playing tennis and learning to dance Cumbia, an Afro-Colombian style from the Caribbean coast
- Investment Promotion with Impact: The Case of Invest in Bogota
- Understanding FDI’s Benefits and Costs through a Sector Lens
- Should we be promoting tourism sector investment?
- Insights on designing innovation for impact
- Brazil’s new FDI frontier - North and Northeast regions
- FDI is a global force, but is it a force for good?
- Outbound FDI: The emergence of Chinese companies on the global scene
- Looking for a place to invest?
- World Investment Report 2010: Investing in a low-carbon economy
- Investing Across Borders 2010
- How do companies acquire land when looking abroad for their investments?
- Agricultural FDI: Global land grab or good business?