Merrell Tuck-Primdahl: Merrell is Senior Communications Officer in the World Bank’s Development Economics Vice Presidency, a job she has held since 2007. She has worked at the World Bank for close to 20 years, including in regional communications assignments as well as media relations. Prior to joining the Bank, Merrell worked in financial journalism as well as international public relations.
Vamsee Kanchi is a Communications Officer with the Operations and Strategy group in the Development Economics unit of the World Bank. Vamsee worked on online outreach and knowledge management in the Europe and Central Asia division of the World Bank prior to joining the Development Economics unit. Vamsee graduated from the School of International and Public Affairs at Columbia University and also holds a Bachelor's degree in Corporate Communications.
Swati Mishra: Swati Mishra works as an On-line Communications Associate for the Operations and Strategy unit in Development Economics Vice Presidency at the World Bank. She oversees the unit’s Social media and on-line outreach efforts. She also monitors the blogosphere for topics of interest. She holds a Masters degree in Communications and likes watching documentaries in her free time.
- Friday Roundup: Aamir Khan, Bill Gates, Lotteries in Lesotho, income classifications, Ravallion on aid after coups & Rodrik on growth
- Friday round up: Tapering trouble, debating inequality, the greedy rich, waves of protests, and a view from the UN
- Friday Roundup: Gates on Buffett, Studwell's book on Asian industrial policy, WSJ on herd instincts, Letters from Dads to Daughters
- Friday Roundup: Extreme Poverty, Malnutrition, Turkish Unrest, Youth in Africa, IMF Humility & GEP
- Friday Roundup – Inequality, Biofuel Prices, Exchange Rates and Keynes vs Austerity
- Friday Roundup: Social Enterprise, Collective Actions, Gross Capital Flows, and Economic History
- In search of a truly global partnership on development, post-2015
- FridayRoundup: Africa's TMM, Reputational Rankings, Bono, and Spending on Food
- Friday Roundup: International Women’s Day, Water ATMs and Crop Research
- Friday Roundup: Rural Programmes, Middle-Income Trap, Slums in Africa, Currency Wars, and Open States
- Friday Roundup: Intergenerational Mobility; Trade and Poverty; India’s Trading Partners, and UHC
- Friday Roundup: Currency wars, Microfinance, Future Orientation Index, Remittances
- Friday Roundup: Climate Change, China, Cash Transfers & Bill's Letter
- Slideshow: Habitat Threats for Tigers
- Friday Round up – Inequality, a Web Index, India’s Urbanization & Ranking Development Journals
- Friday Roundup: Migration and Development, Global Economy and Innovation, and WDR App
- World Economy – a glass half empty or half full?
- Friday Roundup: Ideology and Economics, Solar Energy, and Global Trends 2030
- Friday round up: Social media innovation, a handy graphic, inequality, and Kaushik in the news
- Year-end Reflections and Trends for 2013: Final Friday Roundup for 2012
- Chart: Good jobs for development are not the same everywhere
- Friday Roundup: China’s Cities, India’s healthcare, US jobs & the Fiscal Cliff
- Chart: Low-income countries lag behind in realizing progress in female school enrollment
- Friday Roundup: Kaushik Basu meets CSOs; debating India’s jobs scheme; and tracking fast growing economies
- Chart: Jobs account for much of the decline in extreme poverty