Maja Andjelkovic is Digital Entrepreneurship Program lead with the Innovation & Entrepreneurship team in the World Bank Group’s Trade & Competitiveness Global Practice. She supports start-up founders on their path “from mind to market,” through incubation, acceleration, mentorship, networking, and early-stage funding. She is interested in the potential of entrepreneurship to contribute to environmental, economic, and social progress, and has spent over 15 years working at the intersection of these fields. Her experience includes being a product manager in a web-technology start-up, lead internet governance researcher at the International Institute for Sustainable Development, and counselor for Canada for the World Bank Group. She holds an interdisciplinary doctorate from the University of Oxford with a focus on entrepreneurship ecosystems; an LLM from the University of Kent, U.K., with a focus on internet governance; and a B.Com from Queen’s University, Canada.
- Myth or fact? New WDR examines the potential of digital technologies for development
- The Hype and Hustle of African Tech Startups
- Expanding the Mobile Apps Market: Making Mobile Work at the Base of the Pyramid
- A New 'How-To' Guide for Creating Angel Investor Groups for Emerging and Frontier Markets
- Calling all mobile industry entrepreneurs
- Avis de recherche : vous avez une appli mobile pour l'agriculture africaine ? Participez au défi mAgri!
- Oh no--not another apps challenge!