Head, Derivatives and Structured Finance, World Bank
Michael Bennett is the Head of Derivatives and Structured Finance in the treasury department of the World Bank. He has spent over ten years with the World Bank, splitting his time between the World Bank's Paris office and its Washington, DC headquarters, with a primary focus on new product development, including working on the World Bank's only sukuk issuance to date. Prior to joining the World Bank, he worked in the capital markets field in New York, Tokyo and Hong Kong, and he is a graduate of Columbia University Law School in New York.
- Disaster Risk: Using Capital Markets to Protect Against the Cost of Catastrophes
- تنمية أسواق رأس المال الخضراء في دبي
- Growing the Green Capital Markets in Dubai
- Développement des marchés de capitaux verts à Dubaï
- Can Socially Responsible Investing bridge the Gap between Islamic and Conventional Financial Markets?