Mike is a Business Incubation Specialist with infoDev and joined the team after working with infoDev's Climate Technology Program, focusing on launching the Kenya Climate Innovation Center. Before joining infoDev, Mike worked for the Africa region of the World Bank focused on lending and research related to innovation policy. Previously Mike held positions with the science committee of the U.S. Congress and the U.S. National Academies of Science and worked on technology policy issues for the Japanese government. Before his work in public policy, Michael was an entrepreneur, running startup internet and software businesses. Mike received a BS in Business from the University of Colorado and an MA in international science and technology policy from the George Washington University.
- Des opportunités économiques évaluées à 6 400 milliards de dollars dans les technologies climatiques propres
- El clima y la tecnología limpia ofrecen oportunidades por unos US$6,4 billones
- The $6.4 Trillion Climate and Clean Technology Opportunity
- Éthiopie : la technologie au service du climat
- Climate Tech in Ethiopia? Yes!