Naomi Ahmad joined the World Bank in 2008 and is currently working as the Communications Associate with the External Affairs Team of the Bangladesh office. Her primary responsibilities include developing electronic and print communication products to help implementation of the Country Office’s communications and outreach strategies. She holds a Masters in Development Studies from Independent University, Bangladesh and a Bachelors degree in Media and Communication from the same.
- Calling CSOs in Bangladesh: Grants on Social Accountability Initiatives
- Putting Food on the Table
- Enough is Enough: Stop Violence against Women!
- How Can We Innovate for Development of Sanitation?
- Join us to discuss Exports in Bangladesh!
- Bangladeshi Communities Set Development Priorities
- “The Green Will Double our Happiness”
- How are Bangladeshi Migrants Who Fled the Libya Conflict Starting Afresh?
- Join us to Discuss Bangladesh's Economic Prospects!
- How Many More Bangladeshis are Now Breaking out of Poverty?
- I Still Remember Cyclone Sidr…
- Bravo Bangladesh! Instilling a Culture of Results
- Solar Home Systems: Lighting up Bangladesh's Countryside
- Little Drops of Water Make the Mighty Ocean…
- In Pursuit of the Golden Deer
- They Shall Overcome; Some Day…