Research Assistant, World Development Report 2010
Nathan Engle is a Climate Adaptation Consultant at the World Bank. He is helping to lead several projects on climate change, water management, and drought policy in the LCR region. Nathan completed his Ph.D. at the University of Michigan’s School of Natural Resources and Environment and has published numerous journal articles and reports on drought preparedness, water policy and governance, and resilience.
- 04/08/13 The U.S. Drought Monitor: A Sophisticated Tool, But Do Not Be Intimidated by It
- 09/24/09 Preparation, not procrastination, for effective drought management
- 09/11/09 Drought: The ‘dry’ face of climate variability
- 03/16/09 A dire situation in Bangladesh
- 01/07/09 Innovative adaptation goes beyond “good development”