Neeraj Prasad is the manager of the World Bank Institute's Climate Change team. He has held several positions within the Bank including the regional coordinator for the East Asia Carbon Finance portfolio and for Climate Change. Before joining the Bank in 1997, he was a member of the Indian Administrative Service, where his final assignment was in the Indian Ministry of Finance. He was also seconded to the Indian ED’s office in the IMF from 1993-96. He has graduate degrees in International Commerce and History.
- Climate change and e-Learning: a virtual success story
- At the Africa Carbon Forum in Namibia: Finding a Voice
- A New Generation of Carbon Warriors, New Wave of Climate Action
- Domestic Carbon Markets Draw Attention at the Carbon Expo
- How to climate-proof our cities
- Climate change: a generation-defining development challenge, or the flavor of the decade?