Nina is the Lao country office's resident data wizard. She has been waving her magic wand at the NT2 data for nearly a year now. In her spare time she has also been working on issues connected to poverty, vulnerability, social protection and natural resources for Lao as a whole, learning to cook purple sticky rice and trying to play Swedish hockey. The food in Vientiane is far better (and cheaper) than in the UK, where she previously worked in research.
- 03/30/10 Nam Theun 2 – How are the resettled people doing overall? In their own words… (part 2 of 2)
- 03/29/10 Nam Theun 2 – How are the resettled people doing overall? In their own words… (part 1 of 2)
- 03/25/10 Nam Theun 2 – how are resettled people doing? (a note on epistemology, or what we can and can’t learn using socioeconomic data)
- 03/22/10 Nam Theun 2 – How are the resettled people doing overall?
- Water, land and forest resources in NT2
- Sustainability: its definition and measurement
- Sok Dee Pi Mai- Happy Lao New Year!!!
- Do men and women feel differently about resettlement?
- Digging a bit deeper into subjective well-being
- Design and collection of LSMS survey
- Clarifying NT2 data: why decline in consumption since 2007?
- Clarifying NT2 data: median consumption above poverty line
- Clarifying NT2 data: meaning of poverty % in 2005
- Clarifying NT2 data: how do rich households affect it?
- Clarifying NT2 data: consumption not in 1998 baseline?
- Analyzing livelihood sustainability of households