Since joining the World Bank in 2003, Nina has worked as a news associate, web writer and editor. While fielding journalists’ questions, monitoring media reporting and writing web features, Nina and a colleague created an online site on development for kids. This effort eventually evolved in Youthink!, the Bank’s website for youth. Nina was instrumental in conceptualizing the site, and then served as its first writer, editor and coordinator for the next two years. Then following a stint as a web editor for the Bank’s South Asia region, Nina became the homepage editor responsible for homepage content and editorial.
- What's on the agenda?
- Public service announcements showcase Bank’s work
- Ask your question and join the debate on 'What Now? The World Beyond the Crisis'
- 2009 Annual Meetings to focus on road to recovery
- Bank to give Mexico $205 million for swine flu
- Spring Meetings conclude with Development Committee press conference
- Improving capacity building in post-conflict and fragile settings
- Youth Unemployment in Africa
- Meetings home in on regional impact and solutions to crisis
- Bank to Mobilize over $7bn for Health, Education
- Development Committee Papers
- This Year's World Development Indicators released