Economic Consultant, Microanalitica and Universidad Iberoamericana-Mexico City
Pablo Peña is an economic consultant at Microanalitica and research affiliate at the Institute for Research on Sustainable Development and Social Equity, Universidad Iberoamericana-Mexico City. Previously, he led the Economic Studies group at Mexico’s National Banking and Securities Commission (CNBV). Pablo holds a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Chicago and a B.A. in Economics from ITAM, Mexico.
- Potenciar las habilidades socioemocionales de los estudiantes en México
- Fostering Student Socioemotional Skills in Mexico
- Le système éducatif finlandais : l’histoire d’une réussite
- Age bias in testing is real, and we must do something about it
- Are neurotic, extraverted youths in more need of financial education?
- Microenterprises in Mexico: Motives for starting operations, expectations, size and financing
- Bank Lending to SMEs in Mexico: A Glimpse of the Supply Side