Raju Jan Singh
Raju Jan Singh is the Lead Economist for Central Africa, based in Yaoundé, Cameroon. Prior to joining the World Bank, Mr. Singh held positions at the International Monetary Fund in Washington DC, at the Swiss Ministry of Finance in Bern, and at Lombard Odier & Cie (private banking) in Geneva. He was also a consultant for the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, working with the central banks of Rwanda and Tanzania, and taught at the Graduate Institute of International Studies in Geneva.
- Les effets de la crise en zone Euro sur la Zone franc: une perspective camerounaise
- The effects of the Euro zone crisis on the CFA franc zone: a View from Cameroon
- Cameroon: Towards better service delivery
- Cameroun: Vers de meilleures prestations de services
- Cameroun: le moment est-il arrivé pour le lion de se réveiller?
- Cameroon: Time for the Lion to Wake up?
- Pourquoi le secteur financier est-il aussi peu développé dans la zone CFA?
- Why are CFA countries’ financial sectors so shallow?
- Can Financial Deepening Reduce Poverty? Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa
- One additional African migrant creates about USD 2,800 (a year) in additional exports for his/her country of origin
- Who am I?
- Evidence That Trade Does Reduce Poverty, But Only If the Conditions Are Right