Robert Hunja is the Director for Public Integrity and Openness in the World Bank’s Governance Global Practice. In that role he oversees the implementation of the World Bank’s procurement policies as well as several programs focused on enhancing transparency, citizen participation, and multistakeholder collaboration in countries around the world. He previously served as manager for the Open Government practice in the World Bank Institute where he led programs on Digital Engagement, Open Contracting, Open Budgets and the Open Private Sector Platform. Mr. Hunja, a Kenyan national and lawyer by training, has been doing significant work in the field openness and has worked in the procurement arena for over 17 years. In 2006, he joined the Government of Kenya where he helped establish the Public Procurement Oversight Authority and was its first Director General. He can be reached on Twitter: @RRHunja.
- A new generation of action promises to open up government contracting in Africa
- Here are 10 ways to fight corruption
- ¿Cómo divulgar de manera más proactiva la información de los proyectos de alianzas público-privadas? Necesitamos sus comentarios
- Comment divulguer plus systématiquement l’information dans les projets de partenariat public-privé ? Dites-nous ce que vous en pensez.
- How to more proactively disclose information in public-private partnership projects? Your input needed
- كيف يمكن المبادرة بالإفصاح عن المعلومات في المشاريع المشتركة بين القطاعين العام والخاص؟ شارك برأيك معنا
- STEPing ahead with procurement reform
- Openness Is the Key to Effective and Inclusive Development
- Digital Engagement: What Should the Future Look Like?
- Inspired by the Future of Open Contracting
- Open Government sees Promise after Kenya Elections
- Forging new frontiers in public procurement