Shilpa is based in the Bangladesh office of the External Affairs and Communications for the South Asia Region of the World Bank with a specialization in results communication, digital outreach and strategy and implementation. She previously worked on communications for governance across the World Bank Group and was also a print journalist in India. She has a Masters in Journalism from Boston University and an undergraduate degree in History from Delhi University. Shilpa has a keen interest in education and the role of media in development, and, of course, a passion for telling a good story.
- Local communities combat climate change in Bangladesh
- Breaking ground in gender parity in Bangladesh’s primary schools
- Comment les élèves du Cameroun luttent contre la corruption dans leurs écoles
- How students in Cameroon are fighting corruption in schools
- Invertir los ingresos de las industrias extractivas en los pobres
- Investing in the Poor through Extractives Industries