Subika Farazi is a Financial Sector Specialist working in the Financial Systems Global Practice of the World Bank. Her work focuses on providing financial sector analysis and diagnostics and technical assistance and advisory services to policy makers in client countries. Subika holds a PhD in Economics from George Washington University. Her research interests include SME development, financial infrastructure development, banking and corporate sector performance, and fiscal policy in development.
- Unpacking the bond surge and slump in Emerging Markets
- Financial Inclusion of Informal Firms — Status and Determinants
- Credit Reporting under the Shadow of Big Banks
- Should State Banks Continue to Play a Role in the Middle East and North Africa?
- The Status of Bank Lending to SMEs in the Middle East and North Africa Region