Susanne Foerster is a Lawyer and works as a Consultant for the PPP in Infrastructure Resource Center of the World Bank’s PPP Group. Her current focus is on PPPs in the transport and energy sector and climate change, sub-national and municipal PPP projects and the impacts of PPPs on gender inclusion.
Prior to joining the World Bank Group in 2013 Susanne was working as an associate for an international law firm and as an in-house legal counsel for a major international railway and logistics company. Susanne has advised on PPP transactions, infrastructure reform, restructuring and privatization of state-owned enterprises and economic regulation in the fields of transport, energy and telecommunications.
Susanne is admitted to the Bar in Germany and holds a law degree from Humboldt University in Berlin, Germany, a LL.M. degree from the University of Cape Town in South Africa and a German Dr. jur. degree in law (Ph.D. equivalent) from the University of Goettingen in Germany.
- The power of sunlight: incentivizing private investment in solar PV
- Invertir en un futuro más luminoso: proyectos de alumbrado público que involucran alianzas público-privadas
- Investir pour un avenir lumineux : les projets de PPP dans l’éclairage public
- Investing in a brighter future: PPP street lighting projects
- الاستثمار في مستقبل أكثر إشراقاً: مشاريع لإنارة الشوارع تقوم على الشراكة بين القطاعين العام والخاص
- Examining public-private partnership projects through a gender lens