Tanya Gupta, formerly a blogger at Governance Matters, works in the Corporate Finance and Risk Management Vice Presidency VPU in the World Bank. Her last position was in the Public Sector Group of the World Bank’s Latin America and the Caribbean Regional Department, where she worked primarily on e-government with a focus on Mexico and the Caribbean. She has ten years of experience in the World Bank (Latin America and South Asia) and has spent three years in academia. She has an MBA from Bentley College.
- Web 2.0 for Development Professionals Part 1: 5 Useful Cloud Services for Development Professionals
- How Scalable Web 2.0 is Changing the World of Disaster Management
- The Real Indian Idol Wins Fights Against Corruption
- Myneta.info: India’s Technology Transition From Software Giant to Fighting Corruption
- Development 2.0: Three Things We Could be Doing Better
- Elephants on the Autobahn?
- Social Media for Good Governance: The Quality Measurement Challenge
- Social Media for Good Governance: The Quality Challenge
- Social Media for Good Governance: No Silver Bullet Yet
- President Obama’s “Race to the Top” and What It Teaches Us about Social Participatory Governance
- Looking at the future: Will mobile social media fuel improved governance in developing countries?