Tanya Gupta, works as the Pillar Lead for Knowledge Management and Policy in the Center of Expertise for Policy and Systems (Budget, Performance Review and Strategic Planning Vice Presidency, WB). She has also worked in the Public Sector Group of the World Bank’s Latin America and the Caribbean Regional Department, ( e-government) and South Asia (resource management). Before joining the Bank, she taught information systems, accounting at North South University. She has an MBA in Finance and a minor in Computer Science from Bentley College.
- KONY 2012 and Lessons for Development (KONY 2012, Part 1)
- The Future of Education: What Happens to Accreditation Under an Open Education Model?
- The Future of Education: Amazon or an eBay Model?
- #5: The UN E-Government Survey: Towards a More Citizen-Centric Approach
- Web 2.0 for Development Professionals Part 3: How the Cloud is Relevant for Development Professionals
- Web 2.0 for Development Professionals Part 2: Innovative Uses of Existing Cloud Services
- Web 2.0 for Development Professionals Part 1: 5 Useful Cloud Services for Development Professionals
- How Scalable Web 2.0 is Changing the World of Disaster Management
- The Real Indian Idol Wins Fights Against Corruption
- Myneta.info: India’s Technology Transition From Software Giant to Fighting Corruption
- Development 2.0: Three Things We Could be Doing Better
- Elephants on the Autobahn?
- Social Media for Good Governance: The Quality Measurement Challenge
- Social Media for Good Governance: The Quality Challenge
- Social Media for Good Governance: No Silver Bullet Yet
- President Obama’s “Race to the Top” and What It Teaches Us about Social Participatory Governance
- Looking at the future: Will mobile social media fuel improved governance in developing countries?