Tiago Carneiro Peixoto
Open Government Specialist
Having worked for 10 years as a practitioner and researcher in the field of ICT and participatory governance, Tiago is currently an open government specialist at the ICT4Gov program of WBI’s Open Government cluster. Prior to joining the Bank, Tiago has managed projects and worked as an advisor and consultant for various organizations in the field of participation and technology, such as the European Commission, OECD, the United Nations, and the Brazilian and UK governments. He is also research coordinator of the Electronic Democracy Centre, a joint venture of the European University Institute, the University of Zurich and the Oxford Internet Institute of the University of Oxford.
- 03/15/13 Participación de los ciudadanos: Siete preguntas, una conversación
- 03/15/13 Citizen Engagement - Seven Questions, One Conversation
- 12/19/12 #10 from 2012: Technology Drives Citizen Participation and Feedback in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- 04/13/12 Technology and Politicians' Promises
- 03/09/12 Open Government Webinar: ICT for Citizen Engagement