Tom Perry is the World Bank’s Team Leader for Pacific Communications. Tom has worked for ten years telling stories from across East-Asia and the Pacific Islands, including more than three years in the Solomon Islands as part of Australia’s peacekeeping/development operation, the Regional Assistance Mission to Solomon Islands (RAMSI). Prior to joining the World Bank, Tom worked for humanitarian organisation CARE International, which took him to South Sudan and Vanuatu immediately following Category Five Cyclone Pam. In his spare time, Tom enjoys photography, surfing and butchering the ukulele.
- In Papua New Guinea, a modern fight against an old disease: tuberculosis
- Completing the storytelling ‘circle’: a VR project goes home
- Para cerrar el ‘círculo’ de la historia, un proyecto de realidad virtual regresa a su lugar de origen
- قصص التنمية باستخدام تقنية الواقع الافتراضي
- Making a VR film in Fiji: Q&A with the team behind 'Our Home, Our People'
- From immersion, to empathy, to action: is VR a game-changer for communicating development?
- Papua New Guinea: Improving literacy in Bougainville, one step at a time
- ‘I matter’: giving unemployed young Papua New Guineans a second chance
- Un câble pour connecter les Tonga au monde
- Conectar a Tonga más allá del cable
- Beyond the wire: connecting Tonga
- ما وراء الأسلاك: ربط تونغا
- Развитие современных средств связи: подключение Тонга