Tracy is an Analyst in the Global Knowledge and Innovation Unit of the Education Global Practice. She is a core member of the Teach team, and her interests include researching how teacher professional development interventions can be designed to improve student learning in low- and middle-income countries. Before joining the Bank, she designed and managed development projects for technology startups, social enterprises, and government agencies. She also taught for two years with the Teach for America program as a secondary English and reading instructor in the Miami-Dade school district. In 2014, she was awarded a Rotary International Global Grant Scholarship to study Development Management at the London School of Economics and Political Science, where she earned her M.Sc. She holds a B.Sc. in philosophy and history from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.
- Teach: faire face à la crise de l’apprentissage, une classe à la fois
- Teach: Enfrentar a crise da aprendizagem, uma sala de aula de cada vez
- Teach: Abordando la crisis de aprendizaje, aula por aula
- Teach: Tackling the learning crisis, one classroom at a time
- مقياس التدريس: معالجة أزمة التعلُّم، فصل دراسي واحد تلو الآخر
- The School Leadership Crisis Part 2: From Administrators to Instructional Leaders
- The School Leadership Crisis Part 1: Making Principals Work for Schools
- #6 from 2017: What is a systems approach, anyway?
- What is a systems approach, anyway?