Trevor Monroe is a Program Officer with the Innovation Labs in the Leadership, Learning and Innovation unit at the World Bank. Trevor leads initiatives to improve organizational capabilities and performance. Currently, he is leading the “Innovations in Big Data Analytics” program, which works to accelerate the World Bank’s capacity to effectively use big data in its operational work. Prior to the World Bank, Trevor held positions at the Progressive Policy Institute, Vital Wave Consulting, Development Gateway and Lucent Technologies. He currently lives with his family in Takoma Park, Maryland.
- From Discovery to Scale: Leveraging big data to improve development outcomes
- From data blur to slow-mo clarity: big data in trade and competitiveness
- Big data innovation – moving from ideas to implementation
- Le Big Data pour un avenir meilleur
- Macrodatos para un futuro mejor
- Big Data for a better future
- البيانات الكبيرة من أجل مستقبل أفضل