Vamsee Kanchi is a Communications Officer with the Operations and Strategy group in the Development Economics unit of the World Bank. Vamsee worked on online outreach and knowledge management in the Europe and Central Asia division of the World Bank prior to joining the Development Economics unit. Vamsee graduated from the School of International and Public Affairs at Columbia University and also holds a Bachelor's degree in Corporate Communications.
- 06/27/11 How Advanced Economies Can Tackle Their Debt Woes
- 05/10/11 Skills, not number of years spent in school, are what count
- 12/17/10 The Great Recession – Lessons from 10 Countries
- 10/21/10 Taking Stock of the Role of Statistics in Economic Development
- 09/28/10 Understanding India and China's success: not as straightforward as it seems