Verónica Raffo is Senior Infrastructure Specialist for the Transport and Digital Development Global Practice at the World Bank. Verónica joined the World Bank in 2007 as a Young Professional, and currently leads investment operations and analytical work on a wide range of issues, including infrastructure governance, PPPs, urban mobility, road safety, rural connectivity, road asset management, logistics, territorial development, digital development, climate resilience and transport planning in the Latin America, Eastern Europe, South Asia and Africa regions. Before joining the World Bank she worked as Program Coordinator for the Program on Global Security and Cooperation of the Social Science Research Council in New York, and at the European Parliament in Brussels. Previously, she worked as Associate Attorney in the International Arbitration, Capital Markets and Project Finance practice of Marval, O’Farrell & Mairal in Buenos Aires. Verónica holds an MSc from London School of Economics, and a Juris Doctor degree with specialization in International Law (summa cum laude) from the School of Law and Social Sciences of the University of Buenos Aires.
- Private and Public Sectors partner to lead the way on Argentina´s roads
- Sector público y privado se asocian para marcarle el camino al sector vial argentino
- Picking up the Glove on Road Safety
- In Argentina, a road that connects the present and the past of indigenous women
- Un camino une el presente y el pasado de las mujeres indígenas en Argentina
- ¡Defendamos los espacios públicos! Recuperemos las calles para la gente
- Seize the space! Reclaiming streets for people
- What if crossing the road was the last thing you did?
- ¿Qué pensarías si te dijeran que cruzar la calle será el último acto de tu vida?