Verónica Raffo is Senior Specialist in Infrastructure for the Transport and Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) Global Practice at the World Bank. Verónica joined the Bank in 2007 as Young Professional and currently works for the Transportation unit, where she contributes to the advancement of the transport and sustainable mobility agenda through loan operations and technical assistance in infrastructure financing issues, PPPs, urban mobility, road safety, rural connectivity, road asset management, logistics, territorial development and transport planning in the Latin America, Eastern Europe and Africa regions.
Verónica is a lawyer with specialization in International Law from the School of Law and Social Sciences of the University of Buenos Aires and has a master's degree from the London School of Economics. Before joining the Bank she worked as Researcher at the Social Science Research Council (New York-Washington DC) as Program Coordinator for the Program on Global Security and Cooperation, and at the European Parliament in Brussels. Previously she worked as an Associate Attorney in the Capital Markets and Project Finance practice of Marval, O’Farrell & Mairal (Buenos Aires-based international law firm).
- Private and Public Sectors partner to lead the way on Argentina´s roads
- Sector público y privado se asocian para marcarle el camino al sector vial argentino
- Picking up the Glove on Road Safety
- In Argentina, a road that connects the present and the past of indigenous women
- Un camino une el presente y el pasado de las mujeres indígenas en Argentina
- ¡Defendamos los espacios públicos! Recuperemos las calles para la gente
- Seize the space! Reclaiming streets for people
- What if crossing the road was the last thing you did?
- ¿Qué pensarías si te dijeran que cruzar la calle será el último acto de tu vida?