Viva Dadwal is a Visiting Scholar at Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, where she is investigating the transfer of health innovations from low to high-income countries. She is also Senior Fellow at the Centre on Governance at the University of Ottawa and Deputy Editor of open-access journal Globalization and Health. Previously, she worked as a Trade Policy Officer for Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada. Viva has held prestigious internships at the World Health Organization and Permanent Mission of Canada to the United Nations and to the World Trade Organization in Geneva, Switzerland. Viva is a member of the World Economic Forum Global Shapers community, an RBC Emerging Scholar, and Fulbright Canada Award recipient for 2014-2015. Viva holds a B.Sc. (Hons) in Biology from the University of Windsor and an M.A. in Public and International Affairs from the University of Ottawa. Follow Viva on Twitter @vivadadwal
- Corruption: The Silent Killer
- Age Is Nothing but a Number: Bridging the Gap between the Young and the Old
- Youth: Building Cities of the Future
- Human Rights: In Our Hands
- Why Aren’t You Voting?
- Great Ideas Come from Everywhere: Why Today’s Global Youth Will Change the World
- الأفكار العظيمة تأتي من كل مكان: لماذا شباب العالم اليوم هم الذين سيغيرون العالم