Senior public Sector Specialist
Willy McCourt is Senior Public Sector Specialist (East Asia and Pacific) at the World Bank, and a Reader in Development Policy and Management at the University of Manchester in the UK, where he served as Director of the Institute for Development Policy and Management from 2007-10. He has also worked in local government and adult education in the U.K, and on the staff of an international development NGO.
- Pay differentials in public sector pay reform: Insights from HR professional practice
- Compression ratios in public sector pay reform: Time to decompress the discourse?
- "The people make the place"
- How can public service providers do better? Pay versus ‘prosocial motivation’
- The Bank's Public Sector Management Approach in practice
- Cycling Backwards to Policy Victory