Shilpa is a Communications Specialist with the World Bank Group with an interest in transparency, governance and the role of media in development. She has worked on the Governance and Anti-Corruption (GAC) agenda of the Bank across the Africa and Latin America & Carribean regions before joining the Governance Partnership Facility (GPF), a multi-donor trust fund which has led efforts to mainstream governance in Bank operations. Previously, she was a print journalist writing on topics as varied as US higher education policy to profiling newsmakers in Indian civil society to interviewing child math prodigies and Bollywood actors.
- Breaking ground in gender parity in Bangladesh’s primary schools
- Comment les élèves du Cameroun luttent contre la corruption dans leurs écoles
- How students in Cameroon are fighting corruption in schools
- Invertir los ingresos de las industrias extractivas en los pobres
- Investing in the Poor through Extractives Industries