Ana Maria Munoz-Boudet
Senior Social Scientist, World Bank
Ana Maria Munoz Boudet is a senior social scientist in the World Bank’s Poverty Global Practice. She has worked on gender, poverty and inequality issues in Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe and Central Asia and the Africa regions. Ms. Munoz Boudet is a co-author of the World Development Report 2012 on Gender Equality and Development. She holds a master’s degree from the London School of Economics and doctorate studies from the University College of London.
- Trying to explain the gender pay gap in Europe
- À quoi tiennent les écarts de rémunération entre les hommes et les femmes en Europe ?
- No, 70% of the world’s poor aren’t women, but that doesn’t mean poverty isn’t sexist
- Eliminar las barreras existentes para las niñas en las carreras científicas
- Breaking the STEM ceiling for girls
- Investing in women and the next generation: The case for expanding childcare in Turkey