Verena Fritz is a Governance Specialist with the PREM Public Sector Governance group at the World Bank. Verena is working on governance and political economy diagnostic tools for informing World Bank strategies and operations, and on rethinking approaches to public sector reforms especialy in low income and fragile states.
She holds a PhD from the European University Institute and has authored a range of reports and articles on issues related to her areas of work.
- 02/28/13 To end poverty, we need to get better at improving institutions
- 02/14/12 What a political economy perspective can contribute to development effectiveness
- 10/26/10 “Missions Suspended”: Does The Bank Need to Worry about ‘Political Risks’ - and What Does That Mean?
- 10/16/08 Governance for a Crowded Planet: The Need to Leap and to Innovate – Part II
- 10/08/08 Governance for a Crowded Planet: The Need to Leap and to Innovate – Part I