With a Masters in Communication, and a specialization in film and television, Parvathi transitioned from applying pure media to designing Web-based content and cognitive eLearning solutions for large multinational organizations. Her passion for development issues, entrepreneurship and innovation helped her establish Innovation Alchemy – an innovation consulting and collaboration firm where her Team applies a broad spectrum of business, entrepreneurial and technology skills to emerging market challenges.
- 05/01/13 Overview of the India DM 2013 Finalists
- 03/22/13 Over 190 social impact projects seek to leverage catalytic grant funding to scale their work in 3 key states in India
- 12/06/12 Found the technology..but do you have insights for its social adoption?
- 05/08/12 The Raw Material that is Waste
- 03/12/12 Scaling Social Impact in the North East with Ashoka Fellows
- 02/06/12 Electricity Simplified via Simpa Networks
- 02/14/11 And the response from #socents is exciting!
- 02/08/11 Techno-Possibilization!
- 01/19/11 Education = Maths *Communication * Curiosity
- 01/03/11 Development 2.0 Brought to You by Social Entrepreneurs
- 12/28/10 India DM team in Jaipur, Udaipur, Bhubaneshwar and Patna
- 12/20/10 India Development Marketplace 2011 – OPEN