With a Masters in Communication, and a specialization in film and television, Parvathi transitioned from applying pure media to designing Web-based content and cognitive eLearning solutions for large multinational organizations. Her passion for development issues, entrepreneurship and innovation helped her establish Innovation Alchemy – an innovation consulting and collaboration firm where her Team applies a broad spectrum of business, entrepreneurial and technology skills to emerging market challenges.
- Overview of the India DM 2013 Finalists
- Over 190 social impact projects seek to leverage catalytic grant funding to scale their work in 3 key states in India
- Found the technology..but do you have insights for its social adoption?
- The Raw Material that is Waste
- Scaling Social Impact in the North East with Ashoka Fellows
- Electricity Simplified via Simpa Networks
- And the response from #socents is exciting!
- Education = Maths *Communication * Curiosity
- Development 2.0 Brought to You by Social Entrepreneurs
- India DM team in Jaipur, Udaipur, Bhubaneshwar and Patna
- India Development Marketplace 2011 – OPEN