Lead Tertiary Education Specialist
Francisco Marmolejo is the World Bank’s Lead Tertiary Education Specialist and Coordinator of its Network of Higher Education Specialists. He serves as the coordinator of the internal thematic group on higher education, which helps facilitate the exchange of ideas on higher education initiatives across the globe. Previously, he served as founding Executive Director of the Consortium for North American Higher Education Collaboration (CONAHEC), a network of more than 160 higher education institutions primarily from Canada, the U.S. and Mexico, based at the University of Arizona (UA), where he also worked as Assistant Vice President. At UA, he was Affiliated Researcher at the Center for the Study of Higher Education and Affiliate Faculty at the Center for Latin American Studies.
- The Great Challenge in Tertiary Education: Is it really just about the fees?
- التعليم العالي عند مفترق طرق: قصص من مختلف أنحاء العالم
- Tertiary Education at a Crossroads: Tales from Different Parts of the World
- L'enseignement supérieur à un carrefour : Perspectives vues de par le monde
- La educación terciaria en una disyuntiva: perspectivas desde diversas partes del mundo