Manager, Food and Agriculture Global Practice
Julian Lampietti is the Manager for the Food and Agriculture Global Practice in the Middle East, North Africa, Eastern Europe and Central Asia. His responsibilities include business development, client relations, and oversight for analytical and advisory services agricultural projects. Prior to taking up this assignment, Julian was leading the Sustainable Development Program for Argentina, Paraguay, and Uruguay based in Buenos Aires. Julian has published books and journal articles on a broad range of topics including poverty, economics, agriculture, food security, logistics, and energy. He has a PhD in Public Policy from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a Master’s in Natural Resources Economics from Duke University.
- Backhaul to the future – Can digital technology make Central Asia’s agriculture competitive?
- The Goods, the Bad, and the Ugly: Data and the food system
- La Planète des Apps - Rendre les petites exploitations compétitives
- Planet of the Apps: Making small farms competitive
- التكلفة الحقيقية لتوفير الطعام على المائدة
- Produits alimentaires : quel en est le coût réel ?
- The real cost of food on the table