Martin Raiser is the World Bank Country Director for Turkey. Much of his professional career was spent focusing on the transition from communism to market economies in Eastern Europe, first at the Chief Economist Office of the EBRD and then in field assignments in Tashkent and Kiev for the World Bank. In 2012 he co-edited the Golden Growth flagship report on the future of Europe’s economic and social model (www.worldbank.org/goldengrowth).
- Türk Kadınlarının Gelecekte İşgücüne Katılım Durumu
- Türkiye’de Içerici Büyüme – Mümkün Mü?
- A Working Future for Turkey’s Women?
- Inclusive Growth in Turkey – Can it Be?
- Women’s Day in Turkey – a Working Day
- Growing Green – Opportunities for Turkey
- What next for the Arab Spring? Lessons from the ‘Color Revolutions’