Dear Jose Verbeek ,
1) I appreciate your concern on social indicator of SDG .
2) With respect to Bangladesh ground realities are not good with respect to economy even .
3) The Project SIPP I & II and NJLIP supported by World Bank and its recent extension requirement due to delay for NJCS proves that how indicators and results are manipulated by World Bank to woo and support "Elite Capture".
4) Head counting and listing in one page of poor women it self becomes a result indicator in these project and are termed as beneficiary without taking care of their real sustainability.
5) In my opinion and view of the above please consider the fact social bad result are only possible when economic results are manipulated.
6) Await your further feed back with respect to the point raised here.
Mahina Arefin .