What will it take …to improve your life? …for your children to be better off? …for mothers to be healthy? …for all to get a good education? …to end poverty? More than 1.3 billion people  around the globe live on less than $1.25 a day. Fighting poverty in times of crisis may be challenging, but we can’t take our eyes off the most vulnerable.
Get Involved and Take Action
- Post your questions on Twitter using #whatwillittake, for example:
- #Whatwillittake to end poverty?
- #Whatwillittake for your family to be better off?
- #Whatwillittake to get more girls in school worldwide?
- #Whatwillittake for you to get a better job?
- #Whatwillittake for all children to grow up healthy?
- #Whatwillittake to end hunger?
- #Whatwillittake for your children to learn 21st century skills?
- #Whatwillittake for everyone to have clean water?
- #Whatwillittake to improve transportation where you live?
- #Whatwillittake to reduce pollution where you live?
- Share your solutions with the hashtag #ittakes. Ask others to join in. The conversation is in Arabic , French  and Spanish , with more languages coming soon.
- Visit us on Facebook . We’ll be posting new questions and answers around the campaign regularly and inviting you to respond.
- Watch for new videos on YouTube  with ideas from around the world.
- Explore our data viz Tumblr  and open data site , read our blogs , let us know what you have to say.
We’ll share what you have to say with leaders from around the world at the IMF/World Bank Annual Meetings  in Tokyo, Japan, in mid-October. We're starting a new global conversation and we want your ideas: What will it take to end poverty?