Consultant, Gender, Health, and Inclusion
Seemeen Saadat is a Consultant with the World Bank Group focusing on gender, health, and social inclusion. Her work includes research and policy analysis on reproductive, maternal, and adolescent health, gender-based violence, and women’s empowerment (economic, social, and political). She holds an MBA from Quaid-i-Azam University in Pakistan, and an MPA in International Development from the Harvard Kennedy School.
- Her burden to bear – women, aging, and depression
- Why investing in health is critical for addressing gender-based violence in fragile settings
- Planification familiale : investir dans la santé et l’autonomisation des femmes pour renforcer le capital humain
- Family Planning: Investing in women’s health and empowerment to build human capital
- La planificación familiar, una inversión en la salud y el empoderamiento de las mujeres para desarrollar capital humano
- How can we ensure women receive adequate health care as they age?
- Engaging men and boys in Pakistan to help end violence against women