تامار مانويلي أنأتنيك
Tamar Manuelyan Atinc is a non-resident senior fellow with the Center for Universal Education. Formerly the vice president of Human Development at the World Bank, her areas of research include education, early childhood development, poverty, inequality and social protection.
- Delivered: The World Bank’s $750 million IDA pledge for basic education
- In the Global War on Poverty, Think About Investing Early
- Bank Appoints New Health Director
- Unemployment rates are falling—but what about youth and women?
- Improving public health with open data
- Young people want to work, but where are the jobs?
- Words are not enough this week in New York