Karin Erika Kemper
Karin Kemper, Senior Director for the Environment and Natural Resources (ENR) Global Practice at the World Bank
Karin Kemper is a Senior Director for the Environment and Natural Resources (ENR) Global Practice at the World Bank. She has served in a range of functions at the World Bank, including most recently as the Senior Regional Advisor in the Office of the Vice President of the Latin America and Caribbean Region, covering a wide range of topics from sustainable development to infrastructure and natural resources management. Earlier, she was the Director of Climate Policy and Finance and she also held management positions in environment and water resources management in South Asia and the Latin America and Caribbean Regions. An institutional economist, she has published extensively on the economics of water resources management and has led studies on natural resources and environmental management worldwide. Dr. Kemper is a German national and holds a Ph.D. in Water and Environmental Studies and a B.Sc. in International Business Administration and Economics from Linköping University in Sweden.
- Avalés par les flots : les infrastructures et les emplois sous la menace du changement climatique le long des littoraux
- Swallowed by the Sea…Where coastal infrastructure and jobs meet climate change
- La erosión marina: el impacto del cambio climático que afecta la infraestructura costera y el empleo
- مناطق ابتلعها البحر ... حيث البنية التحتية الساحلية والوظائف تواجه آثار تغير المناخ
- Extractives Governance in Latin America: The Post-Boom Agenda
- Cómo cerrar la brecha de infraestructura
- Bridging the Gap in LAC Infrastructure
- Este Dia da Terra na América Latina deve ser diferente dos outros?
- América Latina: ¿Debería este Día de la Tierra ser diferente a los demás?
- Latin America: Should this Earth Day be different from others?